Monday, September 7, 2009
Pitiful Blogging
With a busy work schedule and oodles homework I haven't been on the computer much. So its been quite sometime since I posted. School has been no where near as bad as i thought. I've had alot of homework but nothing too rough. Work has been really good. After moving around with different routes, I've finally settled on my new route. Its easy enough to be fun but not too hard. I actually enjoy my job. Plus the money is good. I made the high school play as a very minor role, you have to start somewhere. So I won't be working as often as i used to be but i haven't worked out the specifics with the boss man just yet. I really need the money because I'm saving up to go to Costa Rica with my Honors Geology class. Think of the interesting posts that will create. I'm going to do better with the whole blog thing just wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Costa Rica sounds awesome! Good luck figuring out the whole work/school/ play thing. It's hard to find time for everything!
ReplyDelete