Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh wow. I am definitely the worst blogger EVER! So its spring break! That is pretty exciting. I just love not going to school. I've stayed up way too late and slept till twelve today. But all-nighters with your best friends (siblings) are worth it. Well this is my second to last day of true freedom because I'm going on a camp-out Thursday, but that is going to be a party on a whole other level. Friends, food and firearms; what more can you ask for? So I'm pretty stoked for that. What else.....I ran for Student Body Vice President and lost :( but I'm over it. Now I'm running for senior vice, If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Choir Tour was awesome. We got a standing ovation at the ACDC convention in Tuson, which was totally awesome. ACDA stands for American Choral Director's Assosiation and it was a huge honor just to be invited to sing at the convention. So my year has been pretty awesome. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment